The OWLS Client Care Coordinator is responsible for all areas of client service delivery, client scheduling, caregiver placement, orientation and scheduling. This is a crucial role in the support network we provide for all our caregivers as well as clients ask their families. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 216-282-6957 to schedule a conversation.
- Associates Degree or similar in related experience and/or training.
- Experience in home care or knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, and customer service techniques.
- Must perform and manage multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under pressure.
- Possession of the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and
- maintaining a good work relationship with the client, client’s family, and the personnel of the Company.
- Reliability of transportation.
- Answers the telephone and performs Lead Intakes and Employment Inquiries.
- Initiates the hiring process for caregivers including processing applications, background screening, testing, interviewing, and reference validation.
- Orients caregivers and maintains current caregiver files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Records employee information such as profile data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews, evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Maintains client, employee, payroll, billing and related accounting databases.
- Visits prospective clients as services begin to introduce OWLS’ care.
- Performs Customer Service Calls to all Clients regularly and documents conversations.
- Schedules shifts by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Supervises caregivers and completes performance appraisals for caregivers at specified intervals.
Organizational Relationship: Reports to Director, works with RN, LPN and LSW Care Managers as well as other Client Care Coordinators.
Functional Abilities: Data Entry/Typing, Microsoft Office Suite, Communication Skills, Time Management and Organizational Skills. Lift 20 lbs.
Position Classification/Compensation: This is a full time non-exempt hourly position and requires time in office and in the field with rotating on-call participation. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience.
As a Community based Company, we value any employee contacts and circles of friends as an extension to The OWLS Community. We have instituted a referral bonus program in which you may choose to participate as you contribute to The OWLS’ growth.